Sunday, May 04, 2008

i'm pretty sure my bus went a wrong direction just now. i realised it was going off-track to some other street and some passengers were murmuring about whether they were on the right bus. so i hurriedly dropped off thinking hah im so alert to drop off first. so i walked to the next bus stop to board the same bus.

and i kid you not, the EXACT same bus came to pick me up. i recognise the indian man's mustache from his side profile.

and (in case you think all mustaches look the same) further proof was that i recognised some other commuters previously on the bus too sitting at the same seats (albeit looking very smug and secretly mocking me for alighting previously and yes im very bored on buses so i stare at the back of people's heads and i have a mental picture of which woman with which hairstyle sits around where). i think he detoured and went back to drive back on track.

wtf! waste my bus trip!

i'm looking at my driving lessons pasted on the wall. i don't know why i bother when i'm going to fail anyway. plus i took a 4 month hiatus. my chances are like zero. nada. zilch.

i just realised i'm blogging about the most mundane random incessant thing that nobody wants to know.

exams have a stronger detrimental effect on me than i know.